To see God in the small requires an intentional eye for the small, the simple.
– Sisters, caught sharing a flash of affection.
– The sparrow building a nest outside my kitchen window.
– The gift from a friend that arrived just as the first tears of exhaustion from the day dropped.
– The 70-degree May-sprung night under the star-spangled sky.
– The first bonfire of the spring — sending out its scent for miles.
– A toddler’s chubby hand full of dandelions from the soccer sidelines.
Though our world is changing at a speed faster than we’ve known, God is still moving in our minutes.
What about you … how are you finding Him in the small?